Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Signing for something

There's a great new website up called Signing for Something where people can post their letters to the brethren expressing their disagreement with the LDS Church's involvement in California. The organizers will deliver printed copies of all these letters this fall.

So, here's a rallying cry to all MoHoHawaii readers. If this is an issue that speaks to you, get your out your word processors and write a letter! I will be doing this myself soon.

P.S. Tell your friends.

5 comments:

Judy said...

I checked this out and sent in a comment, then sent it on to friends. I read a bunch of other comments sent in and feel so...so...I don't know. I guess just amazed that so many active LDS members are kicking back at this! It makes me happy and gives me hope that those who are still members of "the fold" are able to see how damaging and unfair this all is.

Thank you for posting this and giving me the opportunity, as a former member, to voice my opinion.

MoHoHawaii said...

Hey Judy!!!

My sources on the ground say that a lot of LDS members in California are very upset by what they have been asked to do. It will be interesting to see how this all plays out.

M&B said...

Thank you, thank you for this link! I'm glad to have found your blog (through the sunstone blog).
Carry on boldly!
--Becca
malihini-view.blogspot.com

MoHoHawaii said...

Hey Becca!!!

Thanks for stopping by.

P.S. I used to live in Hawaii. Not there now, though.

Big Hos said...

Thanks for posting this link to our site!